Scotiabank and PANCAP remain exceptional partners who continue to support LIVE UP with the innovative and successful Public/Private Partnership initiative Regional Testing Day jointly introduced in 2008. In 2016, over twenty thousand (20,000) people were tested in 20 countries.
The target for the RTD 10th anniversary in 2017? A total of one hundred thousand (100,000) people in the Caribbean tested over 10 years of RTD. We thank PANCAP, Ministries and Departments of Health, National AIDS Programmes (NAPs) and Scotiabank for their loyal and valuable partnership and look forward to continued support for this transformational initiative in our Caribbean region.
REGIONAL TESTING DAY
TURN IT UP
Public Service Radio and TV Campaigns
- UN WOMEN Series on Sexual Respect & Responsibility
- UNFPA Series on Positive Constructs of Caribbean Masculinity
- UNICEF Series with Olympians & Other Sports Celebrities on HIV
- Council for The Disabled Series on Persons with Disabilities
- PSI/C Series on HIV Testing with USAID and U.S. Department of Defense
- Super Soundcheck Series with Regional Entertainers
- ‘Get Real’ Series with Everyday Caribbean People
- Clinton Global Initiative/HBO/NBA Get Tested Series with Queen Latifah & Jamie Foxx
- UNAIDS Executive Director, World AIDS Day Campaign with Michel Sidibe´
THE F.A.S.T. LANE
LIVE UP Specially Created Media Initiatives & Programmes
- UNAIDS YouTube Competition on Barbadian Perceptions of Male Sexuality
PSI/C YouTube Competition on Jamaican Manhood
- LIVE UP Media Scholarships for International AIDS Conferences in Toronto, Mexico, Austria & Washington- Journalists trained and filing daily reports on the conference to Caribbean media networks
- UNAIDS Caribbean Conversation - Half-hour TV Feature of Town Hall at PANCAP 10th Anniversary Conference
- LIVE UP: The Show - Caribbean’s only dedicated monthly half-hour TV magazine programme with features from member broadcasters focusing on: HIV, S&D, GBV, TIP broadcast across the Caribbean for 8 years.